Testosterone Therapy for Men
As men age they experience Andropause. Andropause is defined as the period of time during men’s’ lives when they experience a decline in Androgen (Testosterone), also known as low testosterone and commonly referred to as low T.
Symptoms of low testosterone in Men:
- Sexual Problems
- Increase in abdominal fat
- Decreased libido/sexual performance
- Lower energy levels
- Sleep disturbance
- Poor erection quality/quantity
- Less drive and competitiveness
- Loss of lean muscle mass
- Slower recovery from exercise & injury
- Thinning or graying of hair
- Gradual slowing of mental function & memory
Trident Anti Aging’s medical staff will provide customized HRT and Testosterone Therapy. Men may experience a myriad of positive results. Male Testosterone Therapy patients have reported experience the following results:
- Increased Muscle Mass
- Decrease in Body Fat
- Improved Libido and Sexual Performance
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Increase Energy and Stamina
- Improved Mental Function, Concentration, and Drive
- Improved Mode
* These are individual results reported by individuals, may vary from each individual.
STEP 1: BLOOD WORK
The first step to determine if you have low testosterone is to get your blood work done. The blood work will provide our medical staff with a snapshot of what’s going on internally so they can address how best to optimize your levels. You have the option of getting your blood drawn in a local lab or have a concierge phlebotomist come to your home or work to draw your blood. Lab results will be returned in 3-5 business days.
STEP 2: APPOINTMENT
Once your lab results are complete, we will schedule an in office consultation with our medical staff to review your lab results and discuss your symptoms. During the one hour consultation you will get an in-depth understanding of your testosterone levels, hormones and additional blood panels. Our medical staff will provide prescription recommendations and guidance to optimize your health.
STEP 3: FOLLOW UP
Your health is our number one priority! We will schedule follow ups and additional blood work every 3 – 6 month as we work with you to optimize your health.